Protect Your Small Business from Liability
If you are a small business owner, it is critical that you have business insurance. Did you know that you can be personally liable for accidents, property damage, professional errors, worker’s compensation claims, and more?
Types of coverage include:
- General Liability: includes property damage, personal injury, advertising injury, and damages to rented premises.
- Commercial Auto: if you use your vehicle for your business (i.e. for travel or transport) this is critical.
- Professional Liability: includes incorrect advice, failure to deliver a service, and errors & omissions (E&O).
- Cyber Insurance: includes electronic threats and data breaches.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
The Suozzo Insurance team believes that small businesses are the lifeblood of New England’s economy. We have been helping small business owners in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Maine since our founding in 1996. We are involved members of the communities in which we live, and provide personalized service. Fill out the form below and one of our team members will contact you to gather more information for a custom quote.